ye fathers, provoke not your
The man who puts God's business above other business.
To Any Daddy
are little eyes upon you,
Please Daddy, Let's Go
"Parent's Murphy's Law"
1. Parenting is a 24-hour-a-day job with no salary, no raises, no promotions
and very few vacations.
2. Parents are responsible for everything that happens to their children.
3. Guilt and self-blame are occupational hazards.
4. Parents don't get worker's compensation or any other fringe benefits.
5. Parents can never retire -- even when their kids ask them to.
6. Parents "don't get no respect" --until they die--and then it's too late.
~~Written by Bruce Lanksy~~
Annie's Father's Day Page
Annie's Father's Day Kids Page
Copyright 2000 - 2007 Annie's Home Page. All Rights Reserved.
I thank the Lord for graphics artists without them these pages would not
be the same. Please visit Annie's List of Great Graphics Spots for a list of
their links. Some graphics from Cute Colors Graphics.
This site hosted by: Christian Web Host
Silent No Right Click Script from Dynamic Drive. For Instructions
on how to add the no right click script visit:
Annie's "How to Add Silent No Right Click Script" Page.
For a Listing of the Rest of my Pages: