"Daily Survival Kit" Page
"Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits,
even the God of our salvation. Selah."
1) A Toothpick, to remind you to pick out the good qualities in other people.
2) A Rubber Band, to remind you to be flexible, things may not always go the
way you want, but they always work out.
3) A Band-Aid, to remind you to heal hurt feelings, yours or someone else's.
4) A Pencil, to remind you to list your blessings.
5) An Eraser, to remind you that everyone makes mistakes and it's O.K.
6) Glue, to remind you to stick with it; if you do, you can accomplish anything.
7) A Mint, to remind you you're worth a mint.
8) A Candy Kiss, to remind you that everyone needs a kiss or a hug every day,
9) A Tea Bag to remind you to take time for yourself; you've earned it.
Copyright 2002 Annie's Home Page. All Rights Reserved. Source: Family Circle. Graphics: HoneyBrook Graphics, Sista Scribbles, Country Colors, Lori's Graphics, Comet Creations, School Days Graphics, The Graphics Cupboard & Country Graphics by Camille.