Puzzle #2" Page
one is inspired on a beautiful story, that can be found
in Acts 3.
you find the answers, and put the letters in the right
youll find the name of the temple gate. (Acts 3:2)
What was the surname of Joses, according to Acts 4:36? 1st
2. Who said: Silver and gold have I none
Acts 3:6 2nd letter
3. The name of the high priest, can be found in Acts 4:6.
4. I am looking for the name of one, from the seven,
chosen to assist in the ministry. (Acts 6:5 8th
5. Which man, named in Acts 5:36 had about 400 male
followers? 1st letter.
6. Which hour is named as the hour of prayer (Acts 3:1
and the witnesses laid down their clothes
at a young mans
. (Acts 7:58 1st
8. Whom did Stephen ask, to receive his spirit? Lord
.. (Acts 7:59 4th letter)
9. What was wrong with the man, who was brought daily to
the gate of the temple? He was
. (Acts 3:2 1st
This puzzle is inspired on a story a beautiful
story, where a man was healed, in the Name of Jesus. The
man couldnt walk, and was brought to the temple
gate, to ask alms.
I sure would have seen that mans face, when he
received the largest gift, that he could get.
He was cured, and his feet were able to carry his weight.
What a blessing! He went into the temple, to give the
Lord thanks. You can find the story in Acts 3.
Back to: Bianca's Bible Puzzle Page